Boreal Blade is a team-based melee fighting game with a focus on player vs player combat, combining reactionary and tactical gameplay with extraordinary freedom to variate your attacks and develop your unique fighting style.
Nintendo Switch players can enjoy their Boreal Blade experience as the free demo version and full game are now available for all aspiring warriors. Both the demo and the full game are compatible, allowing players of both versions play together!
- Complete freedom of attack and block direction performed with simple controls, allowing players to concentrate on their battle tactics and series of manoeuvres and to control the flow of the battle.
- There are hundreds of ways to variate attacks and players have complete freedom to move the weapon and character around, encouraging them to experiment and find the fighting style that suits them best.
- Players can charge into combat together with their clan mate warriors in Team Deathmatch and Boreal Battle modes where two teams go up against each other.
- Boreal Claim mode consists of two teams who take turns attacking or defending a banner against the other team.
- In Deathmatch it is everyone for themselves – the first warrior to get 20 kills wins the match!
- Hundreds of weapons, shields, pieces of armour and battle items for developing customized fighting styles and battle tactics.
- Create your warrior and choose their equipment, accessories and weapons and customize their appearance with jewellery, facial hair and armour dyes.
- Explore the different fighting arenas across the Nordic mythology inspired, paintinglike Norvalg.
- Put your team fighting skills to the test with the free Boreal Blade Demo available on the Nintendo eShop.
- The demo includes the tutorial, Training hall and Yggslatr map. Demo players are also free to join all games hosted by all other players.
- In the demo you can use the default armour and weaponry and you have the opportunity to pick up additional items and armaments from the ground.
- Demo and full game are compatible, allowing players of both versions play together!
Join us on the official Boreal Blade Discord server. There you can give feedback to the devs, discuss about the game and look for fellow warriors to battle with. You can also join the Steam Beta through the Discord server!
- Boreal Blade Press Kit
- Boreal Blade Web page
- Boreal Blade on Nintendo eShop (US)
- Boreal Blade on Nintendo eShop (EU)
- Boreal Blade Steam page
- Boreal Blade Discord
- Boreal Blade Twitter
- Boreal Blade Facebook