Get ready to conquer space by yourself or with friends in the ever-expanding universe of Starbase!
Out now on Steam! Join the discussion at Starbase Discord.
Destructible environment with voxel and fracture damage and in-depth simulation
- The environment in Starbase is fully destructible, meaning everything can be destroyed or disassembled with the right kind of tools and weaponry.
- The in-depth physics simulation enabled by hybrid voxel/vertex-based game mechanics make fights, exploration and flying spaceships more creative and fun.
- The simulation of structural and elemental durability in the game adds its own twist and challenge to the efforts to conquer space; poorly designed superstructures combined with overpowered steering thrusters can snap the spaceships in half if cutting corners too much in a space race.
Play and interact online with thousands of players, join factions, and more
- Start shaping the Starbase universe with fellow robots by joining and working for factions. Build, fight, chat and group up with other players to discover and settle the vast galaxy that is waiting for its first conquerors to make their mark.
- Mine asteroids by yourself, trade and haul cargo with your friends, or build a capital station with a huge company.
- Take part in the battle between the Empire and the Kingdom, or leisurely explore the galaxy while the insurance system has you covered should you accidentally wander into uncharted space.
- Success in Starbase is not measured in hours played or an endless grind, but in the ingenuity of each player and their ability to work together.
Build and design your spaceships, stations, and devices down to the tiniest detail
- The smallest building unit in Starbase is a single bolt, allowing you to build, repair and modify spaceships, stations, and devices as you wish.
- Even the smallest ships have thousands of parts, each with their own detailed damage model, making building and designing a truly creative process.
- Learning to use the in-game programming chips will take building and designing to a new level; innovation, automation of ships and creating clever ship layouts will make all the difference!
Explore the infinite universe and gather resources
- Explore the vast universe to discover stations, social hubs and new raw materials. Arrange an exploration mission with friends and find out what the universe has to offer.
- Travel to an asteroid field to mine raw minerals and salvage different materials from broken ships, trade materials at trading stations or steal from others if that floats your (space)boat.
Out now on Steam! Join the discussion with us on Starbase Discord!
Starbase Press Kit
Starbase Web page
Starbase Steam page