The game has altogether 28 trophies, including a Platinum one, so you’ll have a good bit of challenge trying to complete them all.
- A beautiful 3D fantasy world with 7 story-driven Chapters and 11 puzzle-solving, skill-focused Lost Pages
- Three playable characters, Pontius the Knight, Zoya the Thief and Amadeus the Wizard, each with their own skills and unique abilities
- Share a couch! Local co-op multiplayer support for up to three players
- Full HD 1080p with 60 FPS
- Support for Stereoscopic 3D (720p)
- Mesmerizing soundtrack by award-winning composer Ari Pulkkinen
- Full Language Support for English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, and Brazilian-Portuguese, and subtitle support for Italian, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Simplified Chinese and Finnish.
Note: unlike the previous Trine games, Trine 3 does not have support for online multiplayer due to technical issues. However, the game does still support local co-op, so invite your friends over and share a couch!
Edit: The game is now out on both Europe and North America! It was released in Europe on December 16th and in North America on December 22nd.