We are is happy to announce that Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince is coming soon to Stadia. In Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince, Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief are joined together once again on a thrilling quest through fantastical fairytale landscapes, sent to retrieve the troubled young Prince Selius whose nightmares threaten to engulf the waking world with shadows.
Check out the Stadia trailer below:
Trine 4: Nightmare Prince Features:
- Gorgeous, 2.5D landscapes – Explore uniquely designed levels in beautiful, 2.5 dimensions, from breathtaking ruins and haunted tombs to tranquil birch groves and blueberry forests.
- Local and online multiplayer – Play with up to 4 players online or in local co-op.
- Captivating storytelling – Follow the story of a haunted prince as you journey through magical fairytale landscapes inhabited by friendly creatures, as well as a host of nightmarish foes.
- Dynamic puzzle-solving – Solve puzzles – solo or with friends – that feature fire, air, light, magnets, electricity and more, with challenges tailored to the number of players.
- Abundant skill trees – Unlock diverse abilities and amazing new skills.
- Completely revamped combat system – Experience the heroes’ own bloodcurdling nightmares in boss fights featuring an enriched combat system with fresh challenges and thrilling action!
- Enchanting soundtrack – Enjoy a wondrous soundtrack with songs that bring life to each new environment.