We’re happy to announce that we are working together with GameTrust to bring the Trine games to Nintendo Switch™. The quest begins with Trine Enchanted Edition, available on Nintendo eShop today in North America and Europe for a price of $14.99 / € 14.99 / £ 13.49!
Trine 2: Complete Story and Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power are coming to Nintendo Switch soon after, with exact release dates still to be announced.
Trine Series Nintendo Switch Announcement Trailer:
All the the Trine trilogy conversions are being worked on by the experienced Barcelona-based studio BlitWorks.
Trine Enchanted Edition is the origin story for the three unlikely heroes of Trine – Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief. Spellbound by the magical object Trine, the heroes must join forces to overcome obstacles and puzzles in a fully interactive physics-based world, battle the undead and their minions, and restore balance to the kingdom!
- Action and platforming in a fantasy fairytale world, featuring 15 breathtaking levels full of dangerous enemies, hazards, and physics-based puzzles
- Origin story for the 3 heroes – Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief, each with their own skills and unique abilities
- Solve challenges and puzzles in many different ways by combining the characters’ abilities, and come up with creative solutions never seen before!
- Online and local co-op multiplayer for up to three players
- Price: $14.99 / € 14.99 / £13.49
- 1080p/30fps docked, 720p/30fps handheld mode
- 1-3 players, local co-op, online co-op and local wireless co-op supported