We at Frozenbyte, together with Modus Games are glad to announce Trine 4: Melody of Mystery, a story-driven DLC campaign for Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince, arriving soon to PC and in Spring 2021 to consoles!
Return to Astral Academy for an all new adventure with powerful Skills, clever puzzles, and a mysterious slumber!
Take a peek at the adventure ahead:
In Trine 4: Melody of Mystery, there’s trouble brewing at the Astral Academy once again. All the students are cursed, trapped in an enchanted sleep and unable to wake up. With a mysterious spirit on the loose, it’s best to call the Heroes of Trine to see what they can do to bring back Cornelius and his fellow students from their enticing dreamlands.
• 6 all-new and exciting levels set in strange and unpredictable dream worlds
• New music tracks to accompany the levels and story
• Full voice acting and localizations
• New upgrades for the heroes’ skills: Freezing Blink, Explosive Objects, Ricochet Arrows, Hazard Trail, Leaping Lightning, and Charged Dream Shield
• New gameplay elements with ice, torches, magnets and crystals
In Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince our heroes Zoya the thief, Pontius the knight, and Amadeus the wizard reunited for their most incredible adventure yet as they set out to locate Prince Selius. Trine 4: Melody of Mystery is a 6-level story campaign that continues the travels of the three heroes.
Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince and the DLC are both developed by us here at Frozenbyte and published by Modus Games. To learn more about Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince, visit www.trine4.com.
Fantastic news – I hope it will be avaliable on steam this year – instant buy for me.
Good luck frozebyte from biggest fun of this series from Czechia 🙂
Thank you for your kind words and support! 🙂