Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince is now available on Stadia! Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief are joined together once again on a thrilling quest through fantastical fairytale landscapes, sent to retrieve the troubled young Prince Selius whose nightmares threaten to engulf the waking world with shadows.
Check out the official trailer below:
- Gorgeous, 2.5D landscapes – Explore uniquely designed levels in beautiful, 2.5 dimensions, from breathtaking ruins and haunted tombs to tranquil birch groves and blueberry forests.
- Local and online multiplayer – Play with up to 4 players online or in local co-op.
- Captivating storytelling – Follow the story of a haunted prince as you journey through magical fairytale landscapes inhabited by friendly creatures, as well as a host of nightmarish foes.
- Dynamic puzzle-solving – Solve puzzles – solo or with friends – that feature fire, air, light, magnets, electricity and more, with challenges tailored to the number of players.
- Abundant skill trees – Unlock diverse abilities and amazing new skills.
- Completely revamped combat system – Experience the heroes’ own bloodcurdling nightmares in boss fights featuring an enriched combat system with fresh challenges and thrilling action!
- Enchanting soundtrack – Enjoy a wondrous soundtrack with songs that bring life to each new environment.
We’re excited to release Trine 4 on Stadia – the game is now just one click away! This gives everybody the opportunity to play Trine 4, no matter what console or computer hardware you own. All you need is an account. We first dabbled with cloud gaming and streaming over 10 years ago, but now it finally feels like it’s coming together and everything just works. Trine 4 plays fantastic on Stadia!
Play Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince on Stadia from here: https://stadia.com/link/pSdJv5BQsEPkDiBu8