Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince is now available on Stadia! Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief are joined together once again on a thrilling quest through fantastical fairytale landscapes, sent to retrieve the troubled young Prince Selius whose nightmares threaten to engulf the waking world with shadows.
Check out the official trailer below:
- Gorgeous, 2.5D landscapes – Explore uniquely designed levels in beautiful, 2.5 dimensions, from breathtaking ruins and haunted tombs to tranquil birch groves and blueberry forests.
- Local and online multiplayer – Play with up to 4 players online or in local co-op.
- Captivating storytelling – Follow the story of a haunted prince as you journey through magical fairytale landscapes inhabited by friendly creatures, as well as a host of nightmarish foes.
- Dynamic puzzle-solving – Solve puzzles – solo or with friends – that feature fire, air, light, magnets, electricity and more, with challenges tailored to the number of players.
- Abundant skill trees – Unlock diverse abilities and amazing new skills.
- Completely revamped combat system – Experience the heroes’ own bloodcurdling nightmares in boss fights featuring an enriched combat system with fresh challenges and thrilling action!
- Enchanting soundtrack – Enjoy a wondrous soundtrack with songs that bring life to each new environment.
We’re excited to release Trine 4 on Stadia – the game is now just one click away! This gives everybody the opportunity to play Trine 4, no matter what console or computer hardware you own. All you need is an account. We first dabbled with cloud gaming and streaming over 10 years ago, but now it finally feels like it’s coming together and everything just works. Trine 4 plays fantastic on Stadia!
Play Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince on Stadia from here: https://stadia.com/link/pSdJv5BQsEPkDiBu8
Guys, when will you made Melody of Mystery on PS4-5 and Nintendo Switch? It’s already May. We all wait it!
Your fan from Russia.
We’re still working on the console version, sorry for the wait! There’s currently no release date yet, but we’ll announce it as soon as we know for sure. 🙂
It’s already June (19). Still wait Melody of Mistery in PS4/5. There is hopeless, yes?(
Hello, big fan here. Trine Collection was my third Steam game (2013).
I got all the achievements from Trine, Trine 2 and Trine 3. Currently playing Nine Parchments and have already purchased Trine 4/DLC.
Hope you guys do more Trineverse games.
That’s all, thanks for the games. Big hug from a Brazilian fan.
Glad to hear you’ve enjoyed our games so much, good luck getting all the achievements in Nine Parchments and Trine 4 as well. 🙂 Thank you so much for your support, it means a lot to us!
Do you plan on releasing the DLC to stadia as well? My friends and I had a blast but were a bit disheartened to find we didn’t have the ability to play the bonus levels to finish the collections.
Yes, the DLC is coming to Stadia later this year! 🙂
My kids and myself would like to thank you for bringing such a brilliant game to stadia! Looking forward to experience the full series on the platform.
I love Trine 4 but can’t figure out how to download Melody of Mystery DLC on Stadia. I currently have a Pro membership so there are no purchase options.
Melody of Mystery hasn’t been released on Stadia yet. It’s currently only available on Windows (Steam, GOG, etc.), other versions are still being worked on.