Week 4 (January 20th – 24th)
Here are the progress notes of Week 4:
- Mockup designed for new Assembly Job workstation layout.
- Assembly Hall reworked, so all the workstations can be identical and fit well.
- Issue, where mining backpack inventory icons were not visible in game, fixed.
- Font, text locations, names and other changes made for Player Profile page.
- Tax related design worked on and new tax values tested.
- Mining laser statistics and damage adjusted.
- New starting station Capital Imperial A has been created and added in the universe.
- Threshold in marketplace hangar module has been lowered, since it caused the player to get stuck.
- Blueprint terminals have been removed from take off docks.
- Veles’ armor plating improved and propellant tanks fixed.
- Beam structure near rear triangle thruster stack on Ithaca v4 reinforced.
- Ship LODs warping out of place when viewing client warps to a new cell fixed.
- Camera panning fixes made.
- Issues with missile thruster propellant consumption fixed and tested.
- Torque adjustments made and issue fixed with torpedo YOLOL.
- Rotation and translation by thrust adjusted.
- Effect-support added on torpedo maneuver thrusters.
- Ship prices can now be configured.
- Issue with bank’s inventory scrollable items not clipping correctly fixed.
- A bug where newly created characters were not able to equip weapons fixed.
- Ores bought to backpack from shop will now be stacked and merged with current ores in the inventory.
- Material amount bought is now in kilovoxels instead of voxels.
- Item on the backpack slot is now spawned / removed when the item on the large backpack slot changes.
- Swapping items via quickbar only unequipping current item on hand fixed.
- Backpack changes not reacting to swap (item on large slot wouldn’t change on player’s back) fixed.
- Item Shop code refactored.
- Message of the Day added to the main menu and infobox added to it.
- Common function for “Click to edit” input boxes added.
- Player context tracking improved.
- Context tracking added for projectile-environment collisions.
- First iteration of battle logic now works.
- Depth scaling added to particle emit rate.
- Hall LODs updated.
- VIS main hall exterior decoration: windows placed in loading docks and other floors.
- Proper textures and paintjobs added for the Sentinel rifle.
- Sentinel rifle now has a 3rd person reload animation.
- Torpedo trail effects updated and new explosion effect made for the hit.
- Snapping points and rotations of multiple models fixed.
- Slanted triangles fixed.
- Combat shield orientation and position fixed.
- New 3D stars single object has been made and skybox updated.
- Cargo crate updated: lid won’t clip with the crate itself anymore.
- Thruster nozzle textures fixed.
- Problems with voxel generation in the displays of the modular control asset set fixed.
- Preliminary HUD icons for transponder states have been made.
- Rank plates for the drones armor sets made.
- Asteroid base material adjustments.
- Sit animations when wielding a weapon/tool are being worked on.
- Landing animation for pickaxe.
- Crouched relax in/out animations for rifle and pickaxe polished.
- Distance scaling to existing weapon effects being implemented.
- Particle visibility on plasma turrets tests underway.
- Beam for weaker laser cutting tool updated.
Gallery of the week
See you next week! 🚀