Weeks 51-52 (16.12. -27.12.2019)
Hello everyone! These are the last progress notes of 2019 for both week 51 and 52
- VoxelMaterialTypes configured for material cubes: This will fix misbehavior in some situations like bolting.
- Bolt profiles added to all of the refined materials and laid out the materials in such a fashion that the profiles are easily updated if needed later on.
- Collisions caused by the station asset’s pivot point update have been fixed.
- Overlap issue in Kodiak ship map fixed by increasing collision error threshold for asset.
- Pincer: YOLOLs that were controlling generator updated to match current electricity consumption of the cargo beams.
- Pincer: YOLOL and status bar for cargo lock beams. Shows how many beams are connected to the cargo.
- Veles: YOLOLs modified, railgun only rotates and shoots when enabled from the gunner chair.
- Turret armors added to Veles and Centurio Frigate.
- Building Tool autofill feature worked on, current approach is using enlarging sphere to autofill objects.
- Player movement and collision issues inside moving ships fixed.
- A bug producing poor up/down directions in the Flight Control Unit fixed.
- Ore processing fixed not to remove material from processing ore, when processed ore is created for the first time.
- Company names added to show in the invitation list in “Create and Join a Company”-page.
- “Friend features” worked on: basic friend list rendering added, context menus added for received and sent invites.
Starbase Spaceship Creator
- SSC repair feature development continues: owned ships can now be flown into SSC terminal areas for SSC editing and fixing.
- SSC repair assist system added: creates an overlapping hologram of the ship’s original blueprint, allowing the user to see which parts are damaged or missing.
- Exterior decorations worked on for small modules.
- Collisions fixed in big showroom, market station main hall, small repair grid slots and shop modules.
- VIS skydeck decorations updated to module map.
- Assault rifle textures updated: paintjobs updated for better combinations.
- The projectile and the muzzle flash polished for the Railgun.
- First iteration of 1st person animations made for Sentinel rifle.
- Reload animation (1st person) made for the Bolt Tool.
Gallery of the week
No gallery of the week this time, sorry!