Boom! It’s official – Nine Parchments is heading to Nintendo Switch later this year! We’ve been super happy with how Has-Been Heroes has done on Switch since the launch, so we’re very excited about bringing Nine Parchments there as well. (It’s a really cool system!)
We’ve kept quiet about the game for quite some time now so it’s cool to finally break the silence and show some new footage
This is our new trailer showcasing the wizard mayhem to come:
• Wield the power of the elements and master a diverse and ever-changing arsenal of spells
• Unlock new playable characters, wizard hats and magical staves
• Level up and train your characters in the magical arts, but choose your path wisely!
• Battle strange creatures and mighty bosses in a breathtakingly beautiful world, set in the Trine universe
• Online and local co-op with 1-4 players
• Coming to Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4, and Xbox One in 2017
We’ll start posting more frequent updates and info on Nine Parchments again, so stay tuned
PS. We’ll be heading over to Hamburg in Germany in June (9-11) for Magnology (http://magnology.de/), where we’ll have a playable demo of Nine Parchments.
Come check it out if you’re there!