Boom! It’s official – Nine Parchments is heading to Nintendo Switch later this year! We’ve been super happy with how Has-Been Heroes has done on Switch since the launch, so we’re very excited about bringing Nine Parchments there as well. (It’s a really cool system!)
We’ve kept quiet about the game for quite some time now so it’s cool to finally break the silence and show some new footage 🙂
This is our new trailer showcasing the wizard mayhem to come:
• Wield the power of the elements and master a diverse and ever-changing arsenal of spells
• Unlock new playable characters, wizard hats and magical staves
• Level up and train your characters in the magical arts, but choose your path wisely!
• Battle strange creatures and mighty bosses in a breathtakingly beautiful world, set in the Trine universe
• Online and local co-op with 1-4 players
• Coming to Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4, and Xbox One in 2017
We’ll start posting more frequent updates and info on Nine Parchments again, so stay tuned 🙂
PS. We’ll be heading over to Hamburg in Germany in June (9-11) for Magnology (http://magnology.de/), where we’ll have a playable demo of Nine Parchments.
Come check it out if you’re there!