Week 45 (04.11. – 08.11.2019)
Here are the progress notes of week 45:
- Player damage (when colliding) with ships tweaked: players receive damage when colliding with objects at high speeds.
- New values adjusted for player taking damage when being hit by objects.
- New mock-up of main CV profile page worked on.
- Bank statement positive and negative colours updated to be more colourblind friendly.
- Destructible station tested in the developer test universe.
- Missing battery cable slot fixed.
- Sell terminals set to ask best selling prices available on station.
- Economy configs updated to match new features.
- Economy design: Ship prices and insurance related math worked on.
- In-house documentation updated for the Universal Tool.
- Mining job instancing tested.
- Company control for ship access design worked on.
- Torpedo configs worked on: Basic thruster and YOLOL chip support functionality tested.
- In-game chat font sizes updated.
Spaceship & Station Creators
- Spaceship Creator multiplayer and recent updates tested.
- Collision check system for Mega Station Creator reworked.
- Valiant being worked on.
- Swarmer versions of Spatha and Knight made for destructible station.
- Ship lod pose sync code is now extrapolation-based.
- “No space to leave seat”- text appears both in the middle of the screen and in system chat message as well.
- Issues fixed with fracture-only damage objects not converting voxel damage to fracture damage properly.
- Entity pose syncing fixed.
- Area scale tool tool not working when target object was rotated fixed.
- V-snap support added for Decal Entities.
- Animations fixed to work properly when unarmed.
- Player collision damage updated to be more consistent with other collision consequences.
- Issue fixed where sub items wouldn’t move from station inventories.
- Modular armor equipping fixed to work properly with station inventories.
- Syncing thruster information of newly appearing remote ship fixed
- Behaviour fixed of thrusters not connected to a Main Flight Computer
- Some aspects of cargo collisions fixed
- Transformation “ghost objects” preventing intersecting snapped poses in SSC fixed
- First version of the assembly player job added to the game.
- Bolt tool now uses ammunition properly when fired. The magazines can be acquired from shops and dropped to world if needed.
- Shop transactions no longer affected negatively during price changes.
- Interaction tool has been updated and bugs fixed.
- ‘Settings’ have been changed and gamma has been changed to brightness.
- Magazines now change their slot index when they are moved inside weapon and out.
- Swapping items on equipment inventory prevented when the swapped item cannot be set to slot where the other item came from.
- Closing of the context menu added when clicking outside the menu or when ‘esc’ is pressed.
- Multiplayer bugs have been fixed.
- Blueprint developer terminal visuals have been improved.
- Issue fixed in the undoable auto-bolting action that occurred with some of the large ships.
- Object snapping has been improved.
- Volumetric fog updates.
- Motion vector “no-offset” case fixes when camera is in motion.
- Sub-modules updated.
- Command center final polishes underway: light and UI checks.
- Voxel collision errors with level art and metro stop grids fixed.
- All mega stations’ voxel collisions with level art and metro stop grids fixed.
- The rest of the mega station beam LODs fixed.
- Texture and paint-job updates for LODs.
- Bolter textures updated. The plastic pattern was removed completely to make the weapon more industrial looking.
- Weapon effects updated to not display gravity or air dynamics in them.
- Bolter paint-jobs updated with more visually optimized shapes for better combinations.
- Plasma Rifle textures updated. The plastic pattern was reduced to have more contrast between shiny and patterned areas.
- Plasma Rifle paint-jobs updated with more visually optimized shapes for better combinations.
- New Reaper cannon 3rd person reload animation made.
- 1st and 3rd person reload polishes made for Flamer.
- Rocket Launcher: UV’s updated and the scope model to function like the other scoped weapons in game. Small mismatches between the high and low poly models fixed.
- Swarmer Launcher: Collisions errors between Swarmer Launcher, fixed mounts and launcher support fixed.
- Turret arms: Stray voxels’ collision issues fixed.
- New 3rd person Rocket Launcher and Flamer carry idle animations made.
- New 3rd person idle animations made for Rifle/Rocket Launcher/Flamer/Pistol/Universal Tool.
- Pipe tool high poly finished.
- Rock placement tests on asteroids underway.
- Turn animation threshold increased to 90 degrees: new 90 degree aim poses implemented.
- Cable Tool now has 1st person reload animation.
Gallery of the week
That was all for now, until next week!